We are a team with the ability to use computer vision and deep learning for a better world.
Our experiences show us the path to efficient process applications. Our team members are not only company staff but also our partners.
We are currently looking for talented, dedicated interns to add to our team.
- Develop image analysis algorithms
- Develop Deep Learning architectures to solve problems
- Use knowledge of computer vision libraries
- Design and create platforms for image processing and visualization
- Research, design, implement, and deploy scalable computer vision, deep learning, and image processing solutions
- Evaluating the performance of existing systems to ensure that they are working correctly
- Python, PyTorch, Tensorflow, OCR, RPA
- Cloud, Github, Flask, Django, MongoDB
- B2 English
- Excellent communication skills, an ability to learn quickly, and a passion for moving fast and building great things
- High standards for code quality, maintainability, and performance
- Duration: Min. 3 Months
- Place: Hybrid/Remote
- Start Date: Nov., 2023
- Working Type: Part-Time
- Salary: Unpaid
- Job Code: INT22- 0038
Please add the job code in the notes section on the application form.Apply Now!