Our partner company provides AI-based solutions for industries. They make smart your cameras with artificial intelligence. Their solutions were created to make stable the efficient your progress.
We seek an intern who is eager to learn as much as possible and willing to take over the “backbone” role in this company.
- AI training data distribution analysis, training process optimization, and feature reduction
- Interpret mode prediction by exploratory analysis and visualization
- High-speed training using self-supervised, semi-supervised, and meta-learning
- Testing new computer vision algorithms to determine their effectiveness in solving specific problems
- Evaluating the performance of existing systems to ensure that they are working correctly
- Developing computer hardware such as cameras or microphones to be used in conjunction with software applications
- Python, PyTorch, Tensorflow, OCR, RPA
- Cloud, Github, Flask, Django, MongoDB
- B2 English
- Excellent communication skills, an ability to learn quickly, and a passion for moving fast and building great things
- High standards for code quality, maintainability, and performance
- Duration: Min. 3 Months
- Place: Hybrid/Remote
- Start Date: ASAP
- Working Type: Full Time
- Salary: Unpaid
- Job Code: INT22 – 0035
Please add the job code in the notes section on the application form.Apply Now!