Electrical Project Design Firm
Our partner is an electrical project design firm which works on designing electrical systems
Our partner is an electrical project design firm which works on designing electrical systems for the following buildings; educational, commercial, housing, etc. since the intern should be familiar with designing electrical systems. With a history going back to 1997, they have participated in many famous national and international construction projects. The firm is located in Kadıköy, İstanbul (Anatolian Side) on a terrace flat, with an open office structure allowing 20-25 people to work together. The employment structure is a combination of engineers and techical artists.
The firm provides engineering services for the design and analysis of existing and new buildings and site infrastructure including electrical distribution, lighting, photovoltaic systems, telecommunications infrastructure, and energy related projects. There are excellent opportunities for career growth, advancement and industry training under the direction of licensed professional engineers.
We are looking for a translator to work on the technical engineering documents, translating the documents from English to Russian.
- Translating documents and other materials into Russian accurately and faithfully.
- Revising the translations into Russian of documents and other materials and ensuring the accuracy, quality and consistency of translated materials.
- Conductnig necessary research on meaning and terminology to support revision,
- Proofreadimh individual documents to ensure their readiness for publication.
- Full-time student enrolled in a four-year college or university within Europe; currently enrolled in at least junior year within an related field.
- Proficient in MS Office applications,
- A1 Level English.
- A1 Level Russian.
- Turkish knowledge is a plus.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, communication and organizational skills.
- Strong problem solving skills, and analytical skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment.
- Ability to learn fast.
- Place: İstanbul, Kadıköy
- Duration: 2 Months
- Start Date: Flexible
- Working Type: Part-Time/Full-Time
- Salary: €50
- Job Code: INT21-0046
Please add the job code in the notes section on the application form.Apply Now!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com