A highly prestigious private university's Erasmus/Exchange office, located in İstanbul, Ataşehir
A highly prestigious private university’s Erasmus/Exchange office, located in İstanbul, Ataşehir is looking for a fun and eager intern to join their multinational office.
This Traineeship provides a unique opportunity to learn about how Erasmus+ partnerships work in practice, and the benefits, challenges and administrative processes for both outgoing and incoming students and staff. It will also provide opportunities for the trainee to engage with a working International Office in a Turkish higher education setting.
If you love to meet with people and assisting them to get the most out of their exchange terms, let’s talk!
- Supporting the Erasmus+ and Study Abroad Teams on various aspects of the administration of the Erasmus+ programme, principally our International Credit Mobility Partnerships (Erasmus+ partnerships with countries outside of Europe) and Erasmus+ Staff Exchanges
- Office works; checking emails, preparing student folders and reports, web content research, etc.
- Undertaking other relevant duties as a part of the wider team in the International Office
- Organize events for Erasmus students
- Being a university student in related fields,
- Well-developed communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Speaking, writing, reading English is an asset.
- Having a positive ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to learn.
- We are going to demand a confirmation letter or mail from the student’s university aqbout the intern student’s duties.
- Duration: 3-6 Months
- Place: İstanbul, Ataşehir
- Start Date: September, 2023
- Working Type: Full-Time /Part-time
- Salary: Lunch Provided
- Job Code:INT21-0021
Please add the job code in the notes section on the application form.Apply Now!