Our partner is an engineering firm that is located in a university campus, in technopark.
Our partner is an engineering firm that is located in a university campus, in technopark. They are providing mechanical engineering solutions and produce custom-made products according to the requriements of their clients, such as helmet locking devices. They are exporting their goods world wide.
We are hiring an intern for supporting marketing activities, helping to gain customers and watching the sales channels in Europe while assisting in sales activities when needed.
- Conduct calls, video meetings, and face-to-face meetings with customers
- Assist Market Development team with building strong relationships with current customers and prospects
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts.
- Participate in company conference calls and staff meetings.
- Hands on strategic planning.
- Learn alongside experienced operations teammates and learn the fundamentals of scrap metal material identification, safety, daily operations, shipping and receiving, etc.
- Learn alongside experienced commercial teammates and learn how they develop new and grow existing relationships with customers (both suppliers and consumers) to further strengthen relationships to create business opportunities.
- Follow up with the sales procedures.
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for marketing, communications, or similar field.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are a must.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
- Duration: Min. 4 Months
- Place: Esenler, İstanbul
- Start Date: Flexible
- Working Type: Full-Time/Part-Time
- Salary: Lunch Provided
- Job Code: INT22-0051
Please add the job code in the notes section on the application form.