Sales firm which provides services in wholesale trade with another country in non-dedicated stores.
Our partner is a sales firm which provides services in wholesale trade (wholesale of various goods) with another country in non-dedicated stores. According to customer needs, company perform industry and product research. Market research, supplier selection, price, customs clearance tracking, logistics, document tracking, and translation are just a few examples. The company’s headquarters are in Bayrampaşa, Istanbul (European Side).
The firm also operates in the tourism sector. Our tourism department offers individual, commercial and family travel packages. The program is created according to the customer’s requests.
- Product research
- Customer tracking
- Liaising with clients, vendors, and suppliers on behalf of the company’s managers, through by using social media or by meeting with the manufacturer/wholesaler face to face.
- Providing customers with information about products or services via email, phone, or in person
- Customer support. Answering questions of customers, understanding customers’ queries and requests, processing customer requests, staying in touch with the customer.
- Reservations – assisting with reservations through various reservations online channels. (flight, accomondation, visa, HES code and etc.)
- Write policies, contracts, speeches, formal presentations, and/or technical and legal documents and correspondence
- University student majoring in either advertising, marketing, or communications,
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, and be able to learn other software programs quickly
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Patient and people’s person.
- Previous relevant work/internship desired, but not required
- Place: İstanbul, Bayrampaşa
- Start Date: Flexible
- Duration: Min. 4
- Working Type: Full-Time/ Part-Time
- Salary: Lunch Vouchers + Transportation
- Job Code: INT22 – 065
Please add the job code in the notes section on the application form.Apply Now!