Information Technologies Firm
A series of start-ups located in İzmir, that is focused on agriculture and agricultural goods.
A series of start-ups located in İzmir, that is focused on agriculture and agricultural goods. They have different firms in different sectors such as farming, pet food, e-commerce and natural products. These start-ups are operated by a woman entreprenour and recently got an award for their successfull start-up schemes. They are operating internationally and exporting goods to big countries.
They have a rapidly growing scale and are looking for willing-to-work interns.
Interns are exposed to the farm knowledge, networks, and expertise through engaging in the daily life of an agricultural community via the farm.
- Activities will consist of a wide variety of field work, greenhouse work, planting, transplanting, harvesting, weeding, washing, irrigating, pruning, flower arranging, covering and uncovering beds, packing, delivering, mulching, market prep, produce selling, equipment/tool/vehicle maintenance, construction, land maintenance, mowing, fence mending, organic pest control, wood cutting, social media engagement, and a multitude of other tasks.
- University student in the departments of veterinary, agriculture or similiar,
- Needing to fill internship credits for a university program,
- An international student looking for an environmental overseas experience,
- Interest in an intentional community learning and living experience,
- Duration: 3-6 Months
- Place: İzmir, Turkey
- Start Date: Flexible
- Working Type: Part-Time
- Salary: Unpaid
- Job Code:INT21-0043
Please add the job code in the notes section on the application form.