Website internnetworktr Intern Network Turkey
No placement fees will be charged for this position.
We are searching for a driven, detail-oriented content creator to produce high-quality outputs for our business, who will work directly with the manager to support the creation of content, broadcast, and video requests.
The primary duties of this role will include producing editorially sound and visually compelling content and publishing and promoting the videos. Concluding this internship, interns will have gained beneficial experience with video editing, gathering footage, and addressing the correct audience.
- Blogging(View blog page);
- You would be expected to write 1 SEO-friendly blog post per week, each blog post would be around 500-600 words.
- The subject would be related to;
Your Own Experiences
International Student Tips
Benefits of the Erasmus Programme
- Video Content (View Youtube Channel)
- You would be expected to create 1 video per week, each video would be around 2-3 mins. Either for our Youtube Channel, Tiktok, or Instagram.
- Learn and assist with organizing and logging footage.
- Learn and assist to edit short clips, highlights, and reels.
- Observing YouTube and sponsorship-related guidelines, help develop our YouTube presence and consolidate video assets by creating SEO-friendly headlines and explanations.
- Learn how to research professional skills that are related to video creating & editing.
- Other Social Media Content
- Assist in the pre/post-production of weekly/monthly marketing calendar.
- Prepare static posts for Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest with the given templates.
- In addition to weekly assignments, each student will have the opportunity to learn and be involved with accounting, scheduling, developing and writing operations manuals, and data analysis assignments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Applicants should be working towards an undergraduate or graduate degree in communications, broadcast, production, or a related field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Proficient in any video editing software.
- Familiar with SEO writing and tools.
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and have a strong sense of accountability.
- Possess a positive, outgoing, engaging, and professional personality.
- Duration: Min. 4 Months
- Place: Remote
- Start Date: ASAP
- Working Type: Part-Time
- Salary: Unpaid
- Job Code: INT22-0001
Please add the job code in the notes section on the application form.Apply Now!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org