We are seeking a hardworking, enthusiastic, and creative individual who will work directly with the manager to support her on her daily errands as well as the digital marketing activities.
As a successful hire, you will be tasked with helping identify marketing trends and opportunities for growth, as well as creating marketing materials.
- Calendar management and meeting coordination,
- Attend meetings, communicate agendas, take notes, and track action items,
- Plan easygoing events online/offline,
- Help ensure the manager is prepared for meetings,
- Help work on the digital marketing activities, such as preparing the monthly social media calendar, social media posts, and blog posts,
- Generate ideas to improve the startup.
- Applicants should be working towards an undergraduate or graduate degree in communications, marketing, the management, or a related field,
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English,
- Interest or experience in Digital Marketing, content creation, and SEO,
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and have a strong sense of accountability,
- Possess an upbeat, outgoing, engaging, and professional personality.
- Duration: Min. 4 Months
- Place: Remote
- Start Date: ASAP
- Working Type: Part-Time
- Salary: Unpaid
- Job Code: INT22-002
Please add the job code in the notes section on the application form.Apply Now!