Information Technologies Company
Our partner specializes in designing patentable project designs for companies in leading industries.
Our partner creates completed various patented project designs for companies that lead their fields while offering engineering services about industrial device design along with machine design and implementation.
They are looking for an intern to work with their R&D company on software development for web-based projects.
- Completes tasks for maintaining information used in the department. Maintains documents, spreadsheets, databases, or related items. Utilizes various systems and tools, performs research, and assists with implementations as needed. Follows established procedures.
- Participates in business unit/department training designed to help this position acquire applicable knowledge/skills in their area of study. Completes area tasks that are conducive to learning the departmental procedures and applying industry/field best practices. May communicate with other areas of the company. May create, present, and/or report on area statistics and/or knowledge acquired.
- Performs tasks that help in learning the business area and which provide an overall view of company operations. Assist other staff members with everyday tasks in order to gain an understanding of business operations and workflow.
- Completes other assigned area-related tasks.
- Knowledge of database administration, preferably MySQL
- Having a good command of WordPress infrastructure, experience in installation, plugin-module, theme, and design editing
- Knowing e-commerce architectures, preferably using the Woocommerce plugin
- Be able to use HTML themes
- Ability to show the WordPress sites managed or completed as a portfolio
- Being proficient in plugin integration
- Have a sufficient level of English to be able to read and understand technical documentation
- Having worked with PHP, CSS, Bootstrap, HTML
- Having basic Front-End knowledge
- Duration: Min. 6 Months
- Place: İstanbul
- Start Date: ASAP
- Working Type: Full-Time
- Salary: € 70/Month
- Job Code: INT22 – 084
Please add the job code in the notes section on the application form.Apply Now!