We are a lean startup founded by a group of farmer-child engineers who develop new generation agricultural solutions with computer vision & artificial intelligence software and sensor fusion & IoT technologies. We produce hands-free autonomous driving kits and agricultural big data analysis software for tractors.
We seek to have an intern who is eager to learn as much as possible and willing to take over the “backbone” role in this company.
- Designing and developing systems and software that use computer vision
- Creating and/or using computer vision libraries and frameworks
- Sourcing and preparing computer vision training datasets
- Experimenting with computer vision models by training and testing models and analyzing the results
- Reading computer vision research papers to learn about new developments in the field
- Python, PyTorch, Tensorflow, CNN
- Cloud, Github, Django, PyQt, Tk
- B2 English
- Excellent communication skills, an ability to learn quickly, and a passion for moving fast and building great things
- High standards for code quality, maintainability, and performance
- Duration: Min. 3 Months
- Place: İstanbul, Pendik
- Start Date: ASAP
- Working Type: Part-time
- Salary: Unpaid
- Job Code: INT22-0042
Please add the job code in the notes section on the application form.Apply Now!