Electrical Project Design Firm
Our partner is an electrical project design firm which works on designing electrical systems
Our partner is an electrical project design firm which works on designing electrical systems for the following buildings; educational, commercial, housing, etc. since the intern should be familiar with designing electrical systems. With a history going back to 1997, they have participated in many famous national and international construction projects. The firm is located in Kadıköy, İstanbul (Anatolian Side) on a terrace flat, with an open office structure allowing 20-25 people to work together. The employment structure is a combination of engineers and techical artists.
The firm provides engineering services for the design and analysis of existing and new buildings and site infrastructure including electrical distribution, lighting, photovoltaic systems, telecommunications infrastructure, and energy related projects. There are excellent opportunities for career growth, advancement and industry training under the direction of licensed professional engineers.
We seek to have an intern who is eager to learn as much as possible and willing to take over the “backbone” role in this company.
- Electrical Power Systems Design
- Earthing & LPS, Lighting, Small Power, Lighting, Cable Tray Systems
- Power Calculations, Panel Schedules
- Electrical ELV Systems Design
- Structural Cabling, Tel&Data, ACS, Fire Alarm, Public Announce, CCTV Systems
- Full-time student enrolled in a four-year college or university within Europe; currently enrolled in at least junior year within an electrical engineering curriculum.
- Applying through Erasmus Internship programme.
- Proficient in MS Office applications; familiarity with AutoCAD/AutoCAD-Electrical version 2008 or greater.
- B2 Level English.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, communication and organizational skills.
- Strong problem solving skills, and the pragmatic application of strong mechanical design theory and analytical skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment.
- Ability to learn fast.
- Place: İstanbul, Kadıköy
- Duration: Min. 6 Months
- Start Date: June. 2023
- Working Type: Full-Time
- Salary: Lunch vouchers + Erasmus Grant (€400-700)
- Job Code: INT21-0028
Please add the job code in the notes section on the application form.Apply Now!