Online Education Systems Company
Provideing E-Learning solutions and video conferencing to a world where knowledge has become the single most important asset
Our partner helps clients about how to use technology to make online education, training and video conferencing which enable more efficient education and communication through the use of technology. They work with clients in a wide range of sectors and industries. They make an important contribution to implementation, content development, e-learning platform as service, best practices, and working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
We are hiring an intern for supporting marketing activities and helping to gain customers through LinkedIn, assisting in sales activities when needed.
Basic sales training will be provided on the first weeks of the internship.
- Shadow Market Development representatives to learn the sales process for College Pads
- Conduct calls, video meetings, and face-to-face meetings with customers
- Assist Market Development team with building strong relationships with current customers and prospects
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer’s specific needs
- Work closely with marketing department to help build the brand
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for marketing, communications, or similar field.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms, especially LinkedIn.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are a must.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
- Duration: 3 Months
- Place: Remote
- Start Date: Flexible
- Working Type: Full-Time/Part-Time
- Salary: Commission Based
- Job Code: INT21-0025
Please add the job code in the notes section on the application form.