Mechanical Engineering Company
Our partner is an engineering firm that is located in a university campus, in technopark.
Our partner is an engineering firm that is located in a university campus, in technopark. They are providing mechanical engineering solutions and produce custom-made products according to the requriements of their clients, such as helmet locking devices. They are exporting their goods world wide.
We are hiring an intern for mechanical engineering activities, helping to understand the customers’ needs and taking part in the development of the products.
- Assists in product research and concept development
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs, reviewing production schedules and estimating future requirements
- Acquires knowledge of procedures, work instructions, and associated forms as required
- Works in conjunction with manufacturing personnel to ensure the quality of parts produced
- Assists with continuous improvement projects that will directly impact safety, quality and cost for company.
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for mechanical engineering or similar field.
- Familiarity with mechanical engineering computer softwares.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are a must.
- Must have a passion for product development.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
- Duration: Min. 4 Months
- Place: Esenler, İstanbul
- Start Date: Flexible
- Working Type: Full-Time/Part-Time
- Salary: €70
- Job Code: INT22-0056
Please add the job code in the notes section on the application form.